Rome Fiumicino Airport is smoke-friendly. There are 11 smoking areas available at the airport.
Spread over the Terminal 1 and Terminal 3, the main terminals at the airport. Terminal 1 covers all the A-gates and Terminal 3 covers als the E-gates.
Smoking areas at Rome Terminal 1
- Next to Gate A2 – Second level
- Next to Gate A4 – Second level
- Between Gate A47 & Gate A50 – First level
- Next to Gate A62
Smoking areas at Rome Terminal 3
- Next to Gate E13 – First level
- Next to Gate E14 – First level
- Between Gate E19 & Gate E21 – First level
- Between Gate E20 & Gate E24 – First level
- Between Gate E34 & Gate E33 – Second level
- At Gate E38 – Second level
- At Gate E51 – First level
- Next to the British Airways Lounge & Plaza Premium Lounge – Second level
Getting lost at the airport? Here are a few maps to help you get to the nearest smoking lounge at Rome Fiumicino Airport.
Most important destination to and from Rome
Rome Fiumicino is the most important airport of Italy. Italians love to travel within their own country and a lot of foreigners love to go to Italy. That makes Fiumicino Airport an important gateway. These are the most frequented destinations: